Dynamic speakers who can balance their knowledge with creativity are encouraged to submit a proposal for a presentation at the 2019 conference.
All presentation submissions will be considered. The most well-received and requested topics, per the input of previous attendees, are:
- Client and User Needs
- Best Practices for Business
- Appraisal Data and Technology Issues
- Sustainability in Real Estate
- Residential Practices & Issues
- Market Analysis
- International Valuation
- Property Rights Issues
- Litigation Support
- Supervisor/Trainee Education
- Valuation of Cannabis Operations & Dispensaries
The deadline for submissions is Dec. 3, 2018. Proposals can be submitted here: www.appraisalinstitute.org/presentations.