President M. Lance Coyle, MAI, SRA, discusses the Appraisal Institute’s goals and priorities for 2015 to grow the organization’s role as a leader in the valuation profession. Among the goals outlined in the video are:
- Promoting Appraisal Institute professionals, education and body of knowledge around the world;
- Supporting the efforts of the International Center for Valuation Certification;
- Expanding the use of the Appraisal Institute’s Standards of Valuation Practice;
- Increasing the numbers of professionals who receive Appraisal Institute designations; and
- Adding more appraisers to the Appraisal Institute’s commercial and residential green registries.
Watch the YouTube video to learn more.