Learn more about today’s events, including locations and other information, by downloading the EventMobi app and entering the code AIConf18.
- 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. – Annual Conference Registration & Information Desk open
Download the AIConf18 Mobile App
The Appraisal Institute 2018 Annual Conference App is a great way to have all the information about the conference at your fingertips. The app allows attendees to access the conference agenda, speaker biographies, attendee lists and floor plans on your mobile device. To access event information, download the EventMobi app on your mobile device and enter the code AIConf18.
Registration Opens at 3 p.m. Today
The Annual Conference Registration & Information Desk will open on the second floor in the Griffin Prefunction North area at 3p.m. today. Be sure to check in and receive your name badge, drink tickets and other information for the conference.
Name Badges Required for All Events
Be sure to wear your name badge at all times throughout the Annual Conference. Name badges are required for admittance to all events. All guests are required to wear their name badges as well. Don’t forget to sign in when attending breakout sessions so you’ll be eligible for continuing education credit. Also, note that general sessions, breaks, meals, breakout sessions and the Exhibit Hall are located on the second floor of the JW Marriott.
Explore Music City
Nashville was named one of the best places to travel in 2018. Music City has it all – a lively music scene, delicious cuisine, impressive museums and historical sights. Learn more about what Nashville has to offer on the Annual Conference website.
Thanks to This Year’s Sponsors
A special “thank you” from the Appraisal Institute to the sponsors of the 2018 AI Annual Conference
- Diamond Record sponsors: LIA Administrators and Insurance Services; Greater Tennessee Chapter of the Appraisal Institute
- Platinum Record sponsors: Altus Group; CompStak
- Gold Record sponsors: Appraisal Institute Insurance Trust; CoreLogic; datappraise; EDR; FUEL Enterprises; International Society of Business Appraisers, LLC; Landy Insurance Agency; MapRight, LLC; Moore Precision Cost; M.Y. BioMedical, Inc.; realquantum; realwired; RESNET; Site To Do Business, Inc.; Valcre; Veristrat, Inc.
- Other sponsors: Appraisal Institute Education and Relief Foundation; BBG; Colliers International; Lee & Associates Valuation & Consulting Services; Valbridge Property Advisors.