Learn more about today’s events, including locations and other information, by downloading the EventMobi app and entering the code AIConf18.
- 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. – Annual Conference Registration & Information Desk open
- 7 a.m. to 8 a.m. – Continental breakfast in the Exhibit Hall
- 8 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. – Opening General Session with Keynote Speaker Alison Levine
- 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. – Coffee break in the Exhibit Hall
- 10:30 a.m. to noon – Breakout sessions
- Noon to 1:30 p.m. – Lunch in the Exhibit Hall
- 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m. – Breakout sessions
- 3 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. – Coffee break in the Exhibit Hall
- 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. – Breakout sessions
- 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. – Offsite networking event at Wildhorse Saloon
Exhibit Hall Opens Today
The latest and greatest valuation products and services will be on display in the Exhibit Hall this week. Stop by Griffin E-H today at the following times:
- 7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
- 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m.
- Noon to 1:30 p.m.
- 3 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Opening General Session to Welcome Attendees Today
Today’s Opening General Session will feature Keynote Speaker Alison Levine, a best-selling author and mountain climber focused on leading teams in extreme environments. Alison served as team captain of the first American Women’s Everest Expedition, climbed the Seven Summits and skied to the North and South Poles. She is the author of “On the Edge: Leadership Lessons from Everest and Other Extreme Environments,” a New York Times bestseller.
Partner Hall of Fame Game Cards are Tickets to Prizes
Get your Partner Hall of Fame Game Card stamped by our exhibitors to be eligible for exciting prizes, including a YETI cooler, iRobot Roomba vacuum, a Dyson tabletop fan, and more! Drop your completed card off at the Registration & Information Desk to be eligible to win! Winners will be announced on the EventMobi app, with the exception of the complimentary registration to AI’s Annual Conference in 2019, which will be announced at the Final Night Networking Dinner.
Offsite Networking Event at Wildhorse Saloon Tonight
Get to know your fellow attendees at tonight’s Offsite Networking Event at the world-famous Wildhorse Saloon at 6 p.m. This 66,000-square foot live music and dance hall has hosted the likes of Darius Rucker, Gladys Knight, Pat Benatar, Foreigner and Rick Springfield. The Wildhorse Saloon is a 10-minute walk from the JW Marriott and is located at 120 2nd Ave. North, between Commerce Street and Broadway. Two buses for those who require assistance will depart the JW Marriott’s main entrance promptly at 5:45 p.m. The buses also will be available for a return trip to the hotel at the event’s conclusion. The event calls for casual attire – cowboy boots, hats and all things country are highly encouraged!