Learn more about today’s events, including locations and other information, by downloading the EventMobi app and entering the code AIConf18.
- 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. – Annual Conference Registration & Information Desk open
- 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m. – Continental breakfast in the Exhibit Hall
- 8:30 a.m. to 9:30 a.m. – General Session, including Keynote Speaker Don Gossman, SRA
- 9:30 a.m. to 10 a.m. – Coffee break in the Exhibit Hall
- 10 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. – Breakout sessions
- 11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. – Awards Luncheon sponsored by AI Education and Relief Foundation
- 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m. – Breakout sessions
- 3 p.m. to 3:30 p.m. – Coffee break in the Exhibit Hall
- 3:30 p.m. to 5 p.m. – Breakout sessions
- 6:30 p.m. to 9:30 p.m. – Final Night Networking Dinner and Reception
Exhibit Hall Closes Today
Today is the last chance to explore cutting-edge valuation products and services in the Exhibit Hall. Remember to get your Partner Hall of Fame Game Card stamped to be eligible for the prize drawing! You can turn it in at the Registration & Information Desk. Winners will be announced on the EventMobi app, except for complimentary registration to the 2019 AI Annual Conference, which will be announced at the Final Night Networking Dinner. Stop by the Exhibit Hall in Griffin E-H today at the following times:
- 7:30 a.m. to 8:30 a.m.
- 9:30 a.m. to 10 a.m.
- 3 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Keynote Presentation from Alison Levine Wows Crowd
Best-selling author and mountain climber Alison Levine spoke to Annual Conference attendees at Monday’s Opening General Session, where she described how the principles that apply to the world of extreme adventure also apply to demanding business environments. She discussed ways in which progress can be made by going backward, how egos are a good thing and how complacency can be detrimental.
Don Gossman, SRA, to Address Today’s General Session
Attendees will hear from Don Gossman, SRA, a veteran residential appraiser with 40 years of experience who worked with the FBI and U.S. Attorney’s office to break up a mortgage fraud ring in Kansas City, Missouri, at today’s 8:30 a.m. General Session in Griffin A-D. He is also the author of “My Client the FBI” and is a national speaker on appraisal compliance and standards.
Awards Luncheon to Honor Valuation Leaders
The best and brightest in the valuation profession will be honored today at the Awards Luncheon in Griffin A-D at 11:30 a.m. today. The Appraisal Institute’s Lifetime Achievement, Outstanding Service and President’s Awards will be awarded, along with the Appraisal Institute Education and Relief Foundation and The Appraisal Journal awards.
Final Night Networking Party to Feature AI Band
The Final Night Networking Dinner and Reception led by “When Nothing Else Works” – a band of Appraisal Institute professionals – will kick off in Griffin A-D at 6:30 tonight. Sponsored by BBG and named by Annual Conference registrant Nicholas D. Pilz, MAI, SRA, AI-RRS, the band will provide entertainment while attendees enjoy dinner, drinks and dancing. Attire is business casual.