Thank You for Attending the 2019 AI Annual Conference!
The Appraisal Institute thanks you for being part of the real estate valuation profession’s biggest event of the year. Hopefully you enjoyed the numerous opportunities to meet new business contacts, reconnect with old friends, learn from leaders in the valuation profession and take in some of what Denver has to offer. Thank you for making this event a success year after year!
Attendees Honor 11 of the Best and Brightest in the Profession
The Appraisal Institute honored 11 individuals for their contributions to the valuation profession at Wednesday’s luncheon sponsored by the Appraisal Institute Education and Relief Foundation. Congratulations to this year’s honorees:
Appraisal Institute awards:
- Lifetime Achievement Award – Stephen D. Roach, MAI, SRA, AI-GRS
- President’s Award – Stephanie C. Coleman, MAI, SRA, AI-GRS, AI-RRS (presented Tuesday night)
- President’s Award – James L. Murrett, MAI, SRA (presented Tuesday night)
AI Education and Relief Foundation awards:
- James H. Pritchett Award – Stephen F. Fanning, MAI, AI-GRS
- George L. Schmutz Award – Mark R. Ratterman, MAI, SRA
- Dr. William N. Kinnard Jr. Award – Leslie P. Sellers, MAI, SRA, AI-GRS
- Y.T. and Louise Lum Award – Robert L. Moorman, MAI, SRA, AI-GRS
The Appraisal Journal awards:
- Armstrong/Kahn Award – Dennis A. Webb, MAI
- Swango Award – Michael V. Sanders, MAI, SRA
- Richard U. Ratcliff Award – Thomas O. Jackson, Ph.D., MAI, and Chris Yost-Bremm, Ph.D.
Join Us in Orlando for the 2020 Appraisal Institute Annual Conference!
If you enjoyed this year’s conference, you won’t want to miss next year’s event. Save the date for the Appraisal Institute’s 2020 Annual Conference, Aug. 3-5, in Orlando. The 2020 conference is bound to be full of the same great opportunities to network, learn and have fun in the Sunshine State.