Here’s What’s Happening Today
Learn more about today’s events, including locations and other information, on the app by downloading the EventMobi app and entering the code AIConf21.
- 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. | Annual Conference Registration & Information Desk Open
- 8 a.m. – 9 a.m. | Continental Breakfast in Exhibit Hall
- 8:45 a.m. – 10 a.m. | Opening General Session with Keynote Speaker Scott Halford
- 10 a.m. – 10:30 a.m. | Coffee Break in Exhibit Hall
- 10:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m. | Breakout Sessions
- 12:30 p.m. – 1:30 p.m. | Lunch Buffet in Exhibit Hall
- 1:30 p.m. – 3 p.m. | Breakout Sessions
- 3 p.m. – 3:30 p.m. | Coffee Break in the Exhibit Hall
- 3:30 p.m. – 5 p.m. | Breakout Sessions
- 6 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. | Onsite Reception
Be Sure to Download and Use the ‘AI Conf 21’ Mobile App This Week
The Appraisal Institute 2021 Annual Conference app is a great way to have all the information about the conference at your fingertips. The app allows attendees to access the conference agenda, speaker biographies, attendee lists and floor plans on your mobile device. To access event information, download the EventMobi app on your mobile device and enter the code AIConf21.
Scott Halford to Deliver Keynote Address Today
Best-selling author and internationally renowned keynote speaker Scott Halford will deliver the keynote address at today’s Opening General Session. Scott shows audiences how understanding your brain can improve your work — and your life. Activating brain chemistry and neuro-architecture leads to more stamina, momentum and focus in all aspects of your life.
Don’t Forget: Name Badges Required for All Events
Be sure to wear your name badge at all times throughout the AI Annual Conference. Name badges are required for admittance to all events. All guests are required to wear their name badges as well. And don’t forget to sign in when attending breakout sessions so you’ll be eligible for continuing education credit.
Networking Reception Tonight
Get to know your fellow attendees at tonight’s networking reception in Mediterranean Porte Cochere, from 6 to 7:30 p.m.
There’s Plenty to Do in Orlando!
Don’t miss out on all that Orlando has to offer! Come for the Annual Conference and stay to play. Walt Disney World, Universal, Disney Springs, International Drive, and so much more are waiting for you. To read more about what Orlando is doing to ensure healthy travel, to check what’s open and to pre-purchase tickets for Orlando attractions, please click here.
Focus on Healthy and Safety
The health and safety of attendees is our priority, and we will continue to work with the hotel to help ensure that the necessary protocols are in place. Based on the most recent CDC guidelines and the Orange County Mayor’s office, here is what you can expect onsite:
- Face coverings are strongly encouraged for all conference attendees regardless of vaccination status in all public areas of the hotel
- Hotel staff are required to wear masks at all times
- More frequent cleaning and sanitizing of high traffic areas
- Hand sanitizing stations available throughout the hotel
- Social distancing in meeting spaces to the extent possible
- Food and beverage functions (buffet style, if applicable) will have serving attendants and plexiglass shields
Additionally, per the CDC guidance for all individuals, “to maximize protection from the Delta variant and prevent possibly spreading it to others, wear a mask indoors in public if you are in an area of substantial or high transmission.”